Ohh Soo Good!
Butter-y, Tomato-y, Meatball-y deliciousness! Everything your heart desires in a spaghetti and meatball dish. The smell alone will have you hooked. It’s bound to be love at first bite.
This is my special occasion, take-me-to-my-happy-place meal. It’s a birthday fav for sure!
Is it healthy? Not exactly. But it’s definitely splurge-worthy!
Besides the drool worthiness of this meal, another thing I love is that it’s pretty easy to pull together. The sauce starts with 3 ingredients and cooks itself essentially, and the meatballs come together like a dream. You then add a little spice to the sauce, chuck the meatballs in and let it simmer while your spaghetti is cooking.
When done, you toss the pasta and sauce, add meatballs and voila!
To take it up a notch, top it with my Creamy Vegan Parmesan. Believe me, you won’t want it any other way!
Hopefully, this recipe makes your family as happy as it does mine!
P.S. If you make this, I’d love to hear from ya! Please leave a comment, rate it & share it. I’d love to see a pic of your masterpiece too. Just tag @natinclined and use the hashtag #naturallyinclined to share it with us on Instagram.
The Ultimate Spaghetti and Meatballs1 Review
Are you ready for Spaghetti??? This is THE Ultimate Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe. It’s deliciously butter-y, tomato-y, meatball-y goodness that’s going to have you singing your happy song. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 1h
- Total Time: 1h 20m
- 1 Pack of your favorite gluten-free Spaghetti
- Easy Dreamy Butter-y Tomato Sauce ( See link to recipe above)
- Healthier Meaty Meatballs Recipe (See link to recipe above)
- 1 tbsp. Dried basil
- 1 tsp. Pure maple syrup, Coconut palm sugar or your sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp. Sea salt or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp. Black pepper
- Cook your favorite Gluten-free spaghetti as per instructions.
- Prepare Healthier Meaty Meatballs as per recipe.
- Prepare the Easy Dreamy Butter-y Tomato Sauce as per recipe.
- Add dried basil, sweetener and sea salt to your warm Easy Dreamy Butter-y Tomato Sauce.
- Place meatballs in sauce and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Toss pasta with sauce in a separate pan.
- Plate spaghetti and top with meatballs. Top with our Creamy Vegan Parmesan Cheese for ultimate enjoyment (See link above).