Ooey Gooey Goodness!!!
Dreamy, creamy mozzarella cheese perfect for making dips (think spinach dip) or topping your favorite pizza or lasagna. The epitome of comfort foods! Is it not? Taste so much like the real thing, is melty and stretchy and plain good! Plus it’s guilt-free!
For the longest time, I didn’t dare eat or try making dairy-free cheese. I had this notion that it would be like eating chalk.
Turns out, I was WRONG!
When the craving for pizza struck hard, I decided I had to try.
This cheese did not disappoint.
My recipe was inspired by the It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken vegan mozzarella recipe and then tweaked to work especially well for dips and pizza.
I use this cheese to make my pizza and spinach dip (recipes coming soon) which are both family favorites.
Don’t do like I did and miss out on this deliciousness.
You will not regret it!
Hope you enjoy!
P.S. If you make this, I’d love to hear from ya! Please leave a comment, rate it & share it. I’d love to see a pic of your masterpiece too. Just tag @natinclined and use the hashtag #naturallyinclined to share it with us on Instagram.
Creamy Vegan Mozzarella Cheese (Dairy-free)No Reviews
Yes! You CAN have delicious cheese that’s made with real ingredients and that’s good for you too! This cheese is ooey gooey and perfect for pizza and spinach dip. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 25m
- 1/2 c Pre-soaked or boiled* raw unsalted cashews
- 3 tbsp. Tapioca starch
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. + 1 tsp. Nutritional yeast
- 3/4 tsp. Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 125 mL Almond milk
- 100 mL Water
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Place mixture in a pan and cook on medium heat while whisking with a fork to avoid clumps. Cook for 8-10 until thick stretchy consistency is achieved.
- *Note: If you don't have soaked cashews but need this cheese asap, you can boil them in water for about 10 minutes to soften them.